Recent Posts

jueves, 14 de marzo de 2019

I Love Dick - Chris Kraus


With 3 coins in my pocket, I walk towards the cafe for an hour of privacy, an hour of work. I stop at the charity shop and go through all of the coats, I imagine wearing some of them on a rainy day like this, would this one be warm enough? would it cover my wrists? I feel cold when the wind touches my wrists. Then I go through the bookshelf. All 50p and 1 pound books. I pick one up, as I've read about it somewhere. "I love Dick" a feminist novel that dares you to read it on the bus. I pay the woman at the counter with one coin, and put the book in my tote bag. I continue my journey to the cafe thinking what can I afford with my other 2 coins, cause I need to sit down for a while, and work, and be alone.
I don't know what a macchiato is but it's the only thing I can afford from the board.
And here I am, sending a message to my self with the free wifi from Nero.

<3 little days, little mornings, little words, I love little London.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario