Recent Posts

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Kaddish - Allen Ginsberg

[...] "This is my rocket my personal rocket I send up my message Beyond
Someone to hear me there
My immortality
without steel or cobalt basalt or diamond gold or mercurial fire
without passports filing cabinets bits of paper warheads
without myself finally
pure thought
message all and everywhere the same
I send up my rocket to land on whatever planet awaits it
preferably religious sweet planets no money
fourth dimensional planets where Death shows movies
plants speak (courteously) of ancient physics and poetry itself is
manufactured by trees
the final Planet where the Great Brain of the Universe sits waiting
for a poem to land on his golden pocket
joining the other notes mash-notes love-sighs complaints-musical
shrieks of despair and the million unutterable thoughts of frogs
I send you my rocket of amazing chemical
more than my hair my sperm or the cells of my body
the speeding thought that flies upwards with my desire as instanta-
neous as the universe and faster than light
and leave all other questions unfinished for the moment to turn
back to sleep in my dark bed on earth."
♥ Poem Rocket - Allen Ginsberg ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario